- Tracked undercarriage with hydrostatic transmission fitted with a modular chassis able to receive a wide number of equipments.
- Double effect cylinder for the frontal lifting of the accessories.
- Rubber tracks realized in monobloc structure with core in iron wire and inserts in treated iron.
- Endothermic petrol engine, air cooled; manual start by rope tearing. Hydrostatic transmission controlled by manual levers with 3 gear pumps and fixed displacement orbital engines. Steering throughout the rotation of the tracks.
- Two levers connected with the hydraulic distributor to control travelling. Each lever controls independently the movements of each track, enabling the operator to have a complete control in every phase.
- 2nd travel speed is operated by a lever on the hydraulic distributor.
- Loading skip with large angle of discharge. The round shaped design gives both to the machine a new styling and allows a quick discharge of the transported materials.