- Tracked undercarriage with battery chain drive.
- Three-èphase asynchronous electric motor with electronic control.
- Hydrostatic transmission controlled by manual levers with 3 gear pumps and fixed displacement orbital engines. Steering throughout the rotation of the tracks.
- Two levers connected with the hydraulic distributor to control travelling. Each lever controls independently the movements of each track, enabling the operator to have a complete control in every phase.
- 2nd travel speed is operated by a lever on the hydraulic distributor.
- BMS (Battery Management System) to control the status of the machine.
- A complete charge of che battery (Lithium-Iron-Phosphate type) to ensure a day shift wotk capacity.