Coronavirus – Business Precautions
Butler Reynolds Ltd and B R Plant Engineers Ltd are taking the following actions to help limit the Coronavirus outbreak. We wish to keep all employees and customers as safe and healthy as possible. Your co-operation during this time would be appreciated. We have a skeleton staff manning the building and phone systems, but are currently moving to a total ‘home based’ system for all departments.
The following actions have been taken by each department to allow daily business to continue while limiting risk:
SALES – Nigel 07740 280555 Andy 07515 586484 Richard 07795 416426
- The sales team will be available via phone, text, What’s App, e-mail, etc (no human contact, we will be respecting the social distancing policy as advised by the government).
- Site visits to be postponed until further notice.
- All demonstrations have been postponed until further notice.
- We will provide a delivery service for new machines and attachments, (no human contact, we will be respecting the social distancing policy as advised by the government).
SERVICE – Scott 07515 586485 Simon 07921 471025
- On-site breakdowns will be supported but with no direct human contact and respecting the social distancing policy as advised by the government.
- All service mechanics are issued with gloves and must have full washing facility’s made available to them.
PARTS – Del 07703 730482
- Parts delivery service for all customers is available for all items which can be shipped directly from the manufacturer.
- Credit card payments can be taken over the phone.
- We will be available for all of the above and any technical assistance we can offer, during our usual working hours of Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Direct contact details as shown above for each department.
We appreciate your patience and continued support during this time and will update procedures as required over the coming days/weeks.